Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Electrical Service for my new home

On 8/5/2015 3:56 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 10:49:58 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/5/2015 2:16 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 8:33:11 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
cable by using my custom made adapters on either end and the job would
take no more than an hour and a half total including yapping with the
customer and getting the billing handled. That way I could take care of
several more customers the same day. I speak from years of experience, I
actually made a little money doing it. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

[8~{} Uncle Network Monster

That reminds me of a poster I've seen in a bar or two:
http://tinyurl.com/nk3lrcn

--

Damn if it doesn't resemble me but I've never had a beer or even a glass of wine in my life. I don't drink poison except for Diet Mountain Dew.( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

[8~{} Uncle Sober Monster

For a while I've been drinking Boost High Protein (rich chocolate) every
morning for breakfast. It actually has a lot of vitamins and minerals in
it that I'd always wanted a breakfast food to contain. Then I got
hooked on V8 Vfusion juice when I want a snack because it's also full of
good vitamins and minerals. Since I started drinking those 2 products
everything else I eat ends up with me looking at it and thinking "what's
in THAT?" Now, it's only a rare occasion that I eat something that's
anything close to junk food. I've even been making my own ice cream and
creating new recipes that actually healthy to eat along with being yummy
too. (It has to have the yummy factor!) LOL

--
Maggie

Small children contain all the vitamins and minerals I need. There very nutritious if they're not boiled for too long. ԅ( ͒ ۝ ͒ )ᕤ

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster

I like baby spinach and carrots. Crunchy, but tasty.

--
Maggie