Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance industry warns....

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 3:58:04 PM UTC-5, Joe wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2015 16:53:39 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 8/5/2015 3:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I was devastated when my doctor told me I could

no longer have children, he said they contain too
much sugar and I could choke on the small bones.

(?¿??

[8~{} Uncle Cannibal Monster

Have you tried puppies? Might be lower cholesterol.

I don't think it was his doctor that told him to stay away from children. it was his parole officer.

No, my doctor said I could still keep them as pets, I just couldn't eat them any more. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

[8~{} Uncle Chef Monster