Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance industry warns.... calcium deposits need acids

On 8/5/2015 12:04 PM, Muggles wrote:

One class I took in Jr. High school was a Media class. We were given an
assignment to influence the student population in some way and to
document the results. So, we came up with the idea that we'd call each
other by our initials. Only our class knew about it, so for the next
week all we did differently was to begin calling our classmates in the
media class by their initials. By the end of the week the entire school
was doing the same thing. It was rather fun to see how easily other
kids could be influenced. The next week our media class suddenly
stopped calling each other by our initials and by the end of the week
the fad had ended throughout the whole school. I remember thinking that
I didn't want to ever be that easily influenced by anyone.

Yow, that's a powerful example. Glad you mentioned
that. Wonder where I could put that example to use?

-
..
C. Y.
learn more about J. C.