Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Appliance industry warns....

On 8/5/2015 2:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 11:43:48 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/5/2015 8:00 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Muggles:

It's hard to find many foods that don't have some sort of sugar in them
unless it's just the raw product that you prepare from scratch.

That is one of the things that Lustig points out in "Fat Chance".

IIRC it started with a sort of Perfect Storm of federal subsidies to
corn growers and the low-fat thing - plus the discovery that removing
the helpful bulk made products store/ship better.

I can't stand the low-fat foods because they taste bad to me, so I just
eat less of food that is "real food", like meat has fat in it, but not
all fat is bad to eat. The same thing with milk products. When I make
ice cream I add almond milk and other ingredients that have higher
values of vitamins and minerals in them, plus, I add a pkg of powdered
drink that is high in vit/min supplement, too. I was surprised how much
better the ice cream tasted.

--
Maggie

I was devastated when my doctor told me I could no longer have children, he said they contain too much sugar and I could choke on the small bones. (Θ¿ʘϡ

[8~{} Uncle Cannibal Monster

I guess you've just have to settle with tickling them.

--
Maggie