Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Walter Palmer

trader_4 wrote on 8/5/2015 :
On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 1:35:49 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

[...]

It's just a fact that volcano's make a big mess, yet, the Earth manages
to go on and clean itself up.

Sigh, half the species gone is quite a big mess.

Muggles has a point though regarding the self-regulating nature of
things. Pretending to care about the Earth's feelings doesn't help that
scenario much though. Kill the carnivores, and the herbivores over
populate and eat all of the veggies causing the soil to blow away and
then they all die leaving even the omnivores to starve to death hence
curing the AGW "problem" - the Earth just doesn't care about any of
that though, and continues to cool as it has since the Late Heavy
Bombardment.

It will all be sorted out, I'm guessing, when the Oort Cloud condenses
to the Next Heavy Bombardment and resets the clock. Will the Earth
then be happier *because* we humans are finally gone?

SAVE THE LIONS!!

For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave