Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Email attachments

J Burns wrote:
On 8/3/15 3:03 PM, Meanie wrote:
I need to send a larger file via email and cannot use the likes of
Dropbox. I am considering an online email service which will do it for
free, but the attachment is sensitive material and I want to ensure a
successful transmission.

Anyone use such a service and can offer a recommendation?

Thanks

---

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computi...iles-for-free/

I've used FTP years ago, when size restrictions on email were tight.

Nowadays, people use cloud services like Google Drive. OS X comes with 5
GB of cloud availability, but I've never looked into it because I haven't
had anything big to send.

I still upload files into my paid server. It's unlimited. People could have
also used their comcast web space, but they are taking that away soon. FTP
works fine for me but some don't bother. I am Leary of using any cloud or
google.

Greg