Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Walter Palmer and global cooling from the 1970s

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 7:31:10 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Of course, everyone remembers spray cans in
the 1970s that caused global cooling, and
the ice age. I remember Archie Bunker spraying
a can all around the living room while Meathead
and Gloria whined about global cooling.

Nuclear winter was if we had another nuke war,
and the bombs blew a lot of dirt into the air.
Kinda like Mt. St. Helens did, and darkened
the sky for a couple days. We didn't all freeze.

....and if frogs had wings, they won't bump their ass when they jumped. Making as much sense as your analogies...

ps "All in the Family" was a huge liberal-based show...and showed conservatives as morons.