Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walter Palmer

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 2:06:36 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/4/2015 1:50 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 4 Aug 2015 13:46:30 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 8/4/2015 1:01 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 4 Aug 2015 12:43:16 -0400, FrozenNorth
wrote:

OMG, a Republican agreeing that climate change is real.

LOL. I saw it but let is go

You don't think things like El Nino or La Nina can change local
climates? Maybe "climate" isn't the right word to use, but it
definitely causes local changes in weather patterns.

Climate around here changes all the time. Keep in mind that the
liberals moved from global warming to climate change. Before, way
back machine is was called nuclear winter. Or some such nonsense.

Right. Well, what Tony Hwang said below is what I was agreeing with
mostly because I've heard of similar things happening with 100 year rain
falls, and flooding type events. Something has to change in the climate
for those things to happen. I don't know if I'd call it "global climate
change" or even "global warming". I think it's just cyclical and
eventually evens out to the normal average. Twenty years ago I remember
winters where it was warm weather like spring time, but now we have
harsher wetter and colder winters. I'm guessing that eventually we'll

"We had really bad flooding in our city few years ago. many things got
damaged(like washed away bridges, etc.) Those bridges were designed
based on past 100 years rain fall stats. in summer. But climate has
changed over time, now any thing based on past 100 year's stats. are
proven wrong(can't depend on it)."-Tony Hwang

--
Maggie

For some reason the believers in "man made climate change" can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that the climate is always changing in cycles that can be thousands of years long. I read about one scientist who's knowledgeable about the cycles of the Sun who's postulated that there is a spike in the Sun's output before it drops to a level that will cause a period of global cooling. I wish the frak people would research a subject before falling for a manufactured crisis and hysterically demand that the government take action against something that it has absolutely no ability or power to control. ๏̯͡๏﴿

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...space-science/

https://tinyurl.com/3p9ujbt

[8~{} Uncle Hysterical Monster