Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Progress report: Wall paper

philo writes:

On 08/03/2015 04:09 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 2:07:33 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
After several years of complaints I agreed that we could replace the
wallpaper in the kitchen.

I'll be darned, it's 2PM and she has 3/4ths of the old stuff scraped off.

I went in there to help but she kicked me out.

She told me to come back at cleanup time.

When she's done with that I'll open up the walls and rewire as needed
then seal things back up. (Tomorrow)

I'll be hiring a friend to mud things properly and a professional
wallpaper hanger to put the paper up.

Had I known earlier she was going to roll up her sleeves and
help...maybe it would have gotten done sooner.

Don't forget the pictures. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

[8~{} Uncle Wallpaper Monster

When my wife is all dressed up she is quite beautiful.

This is not a terribly flattering photo but I'm posting it anyway...
actually now that I think of it, hard work is pretty flattering after all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xs0l46gv6e...paper.JPG?dl=0

Don't know what kind of comments you'll get, but looks like
a nice person. Wish you both happiness.

Now sponge paint those walls.

--
Dan Espen