Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance industry warns....

On 8/2/2015 11:09 PM, Molly Brown wrote:
http://www.networx.com/article/commo...w-flow-toilets

Last summer, my church had the sewer system clog,
twice. Second time was about two weeks after the
first.

The building has 10 low flow toilets, and four
urinals. The drain goes maybe 500 or so feet,
and ties into another drain.

First clog was Saturday night, during a social.
Second was Sunday morning, during services. Two
congregations overlap schedules, and about 450
people in the building. After the second, they
ran a camera down the drain (after the water jet
cleared the blockage) and found no obvious problems.

We suspect low flow toilets may have contributed.

--
..
Christopher A. Young