Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Don't let your wife buy a shower curtain

On 8/2/2015 6:52 PM, philo wrote:
On 08/02/2015 04:50 PM, Muggles wrote:

Since I retired 3 years ago I think I've had all of three days of
down time

Some people retire and a month after they do they die. I want to keep
going, and so far so good since I retired, just like you.

yep. I've known a number of people who had no idea what they'd do...and
they soon died.

I once overheard a conversation where one of the men was well old enough
to retired but stayed on a job he HATED pimply because he said:

""But I would not know what to do otherwise."

The first few days I was off from work I didn't know what to do with
myself. After a few weeks of that I started working on little projects
and I haven't stopped since.

--
Maggie