Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Walter Palmer

On 8/1/2015 6:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 4:50:33 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 4:48 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 3:47:00 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 3:39 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/1/2015 2:30 PM, Muggles wrote:

I see nothing wrong with charging the guide if the guide broke the laws
there, but I think it's wrong to hold the dentist liable when the
expectation was that the guide would make sure it was legal. The guide
provided that service and failed.

That should be decided after an investigation. We don't have proof that
he knew anything, but considering past behavior, it is very possible.
Considering he moved a bear 30 miles to fake a legal killing, he is very
capable of cheating here too.

Sure, he's capable of cheating, but all I'm saying is I'd rather see the
proof before I decide the man should have his life destroyed. Even if
he did do something wrong, I'd still have to reject the idea that he
should lose his business and the world gets to destroy him over it. More
evil people in the world never get judged that harshly.

--
Maggie

There was a funeral for a San Francisco police officer who was murdered by an illegal alien Mexican criminal at a traffic stop and the local paper and many news sources ignored the funeral. The mayor didn't show up, none of the criminal alien hugging Democrat politicians showed up but thousands of citizens and law enforcement people showed up. It wasn't newsworthy. ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

[8~{} Uncle Shocked Monster

Now, that's sad. Did they find the criminal? I hope so.

--
Maggie

Yea, but he didn't kill a friendly lion named Pedro so nobody cared because there was no manufactured hysteria by the media. There were no marches in the streets and White folks burning down their own neighborhoods. Nobody went to the sanctuary city hall to place badge wearing teddy bears and flowers plus signs saying CRIMINAL ALIENS GO HOME! It just wasn't newsworthy so there was no outrage from the public because White cops lives don't matter. ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

[8~{} Uncle Shocked Monster

More sadness ...

--
Maggie