Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:59:39 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/19/2015 11:20 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:24:16 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/18/2015 11:56 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 07:56:11 -0400, Stormin Mormon

If they continued to sin, there is a very good
chance Jesus would decline to bake the cake.

According to the Latter-day prophets, homosexual
behavior is a very severe sin.

You don't know Jesus.

That's a very bold accusation, considering
that we have never met in person, and you
don't know me very well. My respect for you
just went down, a LOT.

When I say you don't know him it's a reflection of how you claim he
would take the side of the bakers in refusing to serve gays. Do you
really think if Jesus came to earth and spent a day working in a
bakery he would refuse service to gays because they are "sinners"?? Is
that really how you believe Jesus does his work?? Would he also
refuse service to adulterers, and those who dishonored their parents,
and to those who cut their hair and shaved their beards and those who
eat shellfish, all of which are sins according to the bible. If that
is how you believe Jesus does his work it makes me lose respect for
you.

Yes, really. That's why I wrote what I did.
You didn't stay on topic, the topic has none
to do with shellfish, shave, and beards. Please
do stay more on topic.

Many on here say their desire to refuse
service to gays is because of their religious beliefs. Because of
their religious believes they say the first amendment gives them the
right to refuse to obey the LAW that prohibits discrimination against
gays. So the question that has been put to those people, and which
not a single one of the is willing to answer is this... If my (or
someone's) religious beliefs said it was a sin to pay taxes to the gvt
would our first amendment rights mean we don't have to pay taxes to
the gvt?

So I put the question to you... If my (or