Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT London at Sunset

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:12:43 -0500, micky wrote:

Some of you may know that a book written 50 years ago by Harper Lee, Go
Set a Watchan, has been found recently and just been pubished..

And others may have heard of the new book by Dr. Seuss, written before
he died, which was found by his assistent and published today.

It's my pleasure to announce here that I have found a new novel by
Charles Dickens entitled London at Sunset, which will be published this
fall.

It's a good thing I cleaned out my basement

Did you find your perpetual motion machine yet? It must
be down there somewhere.