Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 01:21:07 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 15:57:29 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

If he's
not a troll I'd expect more reasonable discussion, I
think.

Wait until gun debates start. I'm known to silence
liberals. They have
no answers, discussion or reasonable reply's.

Some are like a circus barkers or a Town Crier.

P.S. A troll here is about to report me to DHS and have
them visit me,
like I give two squats for what they do. I can spin doctor
the DHS
too. Make them forget why they came to see me in the first
place. Walk
out scratching their noggins. Make 'em think they had an
epiphany

No offense, but you give yourself way too much credit. DHS
will come see strike out way before they see any of us.
Hell, they didn't even investigate Abdulazeez about the nuke
plant. All they are doin is collecting a pay check and doin
bammies bidding.
We're NOBODIES

They also like to spend time flying first class to "protect us" in
flight. Yet in first class they can't see squat. They should be
flying back near the rear toilets were they can actually see what's
happening in the plane. DHS is the biggest waster of gvt money in
existence.