Tony Marsillo

Default Clarion CDC635 Car CD Changer

Hi Jeff,
The controller Model number is FMC200, the display unit has no model number.
It is a small LCD display with a few buttons, power, illumination,
play/pause, ROM/RPT, Disc up/down and Track Up/Down. The "ER 9" comes up
with or without the magazine in. I did find a 470uF/25V cap with high ESR in
the FMC200 unit, changed it and checked that the 6.2 volts, 5 volts and 12
volts were present. Still got the error message.

Thanks

--
Tony Marsillo
Nutmeg Repair
"Jeff" wrote in message
As the changer has no display there are no err codes
listed in yhe S/M, the controler I looked at only listed 4.
Model of controler?
Jeff

"Tony Marsillo" wrote in message
This unit will take the six CDs in from the magazine one at a time then
return it to the mag and grab the next one. It will do it for all six,

and
not even try to read the CD, no lens movement at all. Then the display

will
come up with "Er 9". Anyone know what this error refers to?

Thanks

--
Tony Marsillo
Nutmeg Repair