Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Walter Palmer

On 8/1/2015 1:51 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with paying to hunt big game animals legally.
Granted, it's not a hobby I find appealing, personally.

Same here, but the key word is "legally". That is questionable.

Uh no, he did not. He crossed the line luring an animal from a game
preserve. That is the big difference. He is sleazy.

I don't believe luring an animal in any hunt is uncommon practice. Duck
hunters have calls, so is it illegal for them to call ducks on a reserve
to fly into an area where duck hunting is allowed? I'm guessing it isn't.

Luring from the wild is perfectly legal. Luring from a preserve,
sanctuary, zoo, is not. This lion was in a preserve so he would not be
hunted and the guides lured him away. As someone else pointed out, it
is like going to the Bronx Zoo.

Cheaper than jailing him.

Not really. All his creditors will loose their investments. He could go
bankrupt.

It is not my tax dollars