Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Walter Palmer

On 8/1/2015 3:48 PM, Muggles wrote:

If I hire someone to do a job for me that I don't know how to do, then I
have an expectation that person knows how to accomplish that job and
knows more than I know. If I were to spend $50k hiring someone, I'd
have even more of that same expectation.

Sure just like the Mafia hired people to eliminate problems. They knew
the contractor has the expertise to eliminate the problem, but they had
no idea that they may use illegal means.

I imagine if they didn't see the collar before it was shot and found it
after the fact that they would think "OH CRAP!!" and try to destroy the
collar. That seems like a logical response to me even if it was the
wrong one.

High School kids would do that, experienced professionals would do the
right thing.