Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Walter Palmer

On 8/1/2015 2:45 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 12:35 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/1/2015 12:53 AM, Muggles wrote:

I don't personally understand the need to hunt for sport, but some
people like doing it. Why? I don't know, but if it's legal me feeling
sorry for one lion that's killed on a legal hunt changes nothing.

Problem here is the particular lion. It was closer to dragging a puppy
out of a cage to shoot, not a rel hunt, stalking animals in the jungle.

If it was a legit shot in the wild, we'd never hear about it.

Isn't any animal a hunter goes after stalked and baited in some way? I
don't see how doing that with a lion is any different.

Is your state allow bait hunting? Not up here. Baiting is illegal. We
can't even use bait on fish hook most of time during season. Barbed hook
, unattended fishing line are illegal as well.
Ding, ding, ding!, you lost this argument. Unless you are arguing
argument's sake.

I've never heard of not baiting a fish hook. How would any fish bite
the hook without any bait? All kinds of bait are sold in this area from
catfish bait to deer bait.

--
Maggie