Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Walter Palmer

On 8/1/2015 2:03 PM, dadiOH wrote:
Muggles wrote:

I have a difficult time judging hunters as to whether they are
sportsman or not because I'm not a hunter.

Sport: noun...
1. An active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition.

Hunting can involve physical exertion but competition? Competition with
whom? Other hunters to see who can kill the most in the shortest time? To
see whose dogs can tear a fox apart in the shortest time?

Hunting isn't a sport. Its only purpose is to allow someone to kill
something. Time was, hunting was a need...people fed themselves by hunting.
There is no longer that need in most of the world.

I'm a bit old fashioned I guess because I think we still need those
skills even today.

Not really. All his creditors will loose their investments. He could
go bankrupt.

If he can afford 50K to kill a lion he doesn't have unsecured creditors.
Dentists don't normally have investors either.

Having money doesn't mean he didn't have creditors he owed money to.

--
Maggie