Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Walter Palmer

Muggles wrote:
On 8/1/2015 11:18 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 10:48:44 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Ruin a mans livelihood because he kills a cat. That's what a
lion is, it's a big cat.

He killed more than a lion, he killed additional research that was in
progress.

So, they'll study another lion, and then another one. I'm sure that's
not the only lion people are studying. At least I think the scientists
would be foolish to only be studying one lion.

He was chosen as a good healthy lion and good genetic character. His
siblings may all get killed now by another male lion taking over the
Cecil's family. BTW, he killed a Mull deer, Black bear, Moose up here in
Canada, all good record size animals. If what he did was OK, why all
the hunting clubs are dropping his membership? You think human lives
only matters? All lives are precious god's creation. Every living
things; animals, plants and every thing in between. That's how I see it.