Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 7:45:07 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 12:07:25 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/31/2015 11:43 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

So a wild animal from Africa of the type that kills hundreds of HUMANS every year in Africa is more important than people. I wonder if you care that around 14,000 people have died of starvation during 24 hours that everyone has been arguing about a fraking lion killed by a tooth pulling big game hunter? Damn, I wish all the lion huggers would go to Africa and cuddle with the poor lions from Cecil's pride and apologize for the brutal murder of their daddy. Make sure you have someone inside a protected vehicle making a video for YouTube because I'd love to see the cute little adorable lions hug you back. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Lion Monster

As long as this thread is, no one said the lion is more important than
people. That is your conclusion.

If you want outrage over starving people, you have to get it on the 6
o'clock news first.

Agree. This is nonsense. Americans have expressed outrage over
events involving humans in Africa. Last year, when those 200 girls
were kidnaped in Nigeria, for example. This country has also sent
more in aid to Africa than any other country in the world. We've
sent billions a year to Africa just for aids programs that have
saved millions of lives.

And most of that money was stolen by the corrupt government officials there in Africa but there has been no hysterical response from the media, no pitchforks and torches in front of African embassies because most Americans have no fraking idea of what's happened to billions of their tax dollars they thought were going to actually help A LOT of Africans in need. (à²*_à²*)

[8~{} Uncle Fraking Monster