TURTLE

Default RCA tv 36" color problem

"RonKZ650" wrote in message
Turtle, It could be as simple as an adjustment. There are the 2

adjustments on
the rear of the set labled "S" and "F", they are black and shaped just

like AV
jacks. I can't even count how many CTC203s have come in where people have
inadvertently tried to plug audio/video equipment into these adjustments
causing too bright or too dark picture. Try putting a screwdriver in the

lower
"S" adjustment and turn it up a little.
Ron

This is Turtle.

Thanks there. i will look into the adjusting you spec'ed out here for it is
on the outside of the cover. I work on 150 ton Air Conditioning Computorized
controlled Gas Rooftop package units and feel right at home. When I'm inside
a TV , I'm a fish out of water.

Thanks

TURTLE