Posted to alt.home.repair
J0HNS0N[_4_] J0HNS0N[_4_] is offline

Default OT Bank relaxes security. Acceptable?

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 08:39:35 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per J0HNS0N:
I remember when inflation was 10+ percent/year. These are GOOD times.

Relative to 10%, yes - total agreement.

But I question the idea that we are not already experiencing significant
"inflation" - quotes because I am not sure what the technical definition
is.

In fact I do not even know if there is a number that purports to reflect
real-world living expenses for us common people. Certainly CPI does not
because it does not include fuel or food.

Fuel is way cheaper than it has been in several years. Food is going
up here too. Wages are still stagnant though. When they take off that
will accelerate inflation because companies will just pass it on.
Maybe I can get on at McDonalds when the get their $15/hour raise.