Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default screen porch standing water

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 1:19:44 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 12:44:04 PM UTC-5, MARVIN Huber wrote:

Screen houses in florida have screen roofs, sides...it's all screen and
normally
on a concrete slab. In theory, all one can do is drill weep holes either
through the very bottom edge
of the aluminum or the concrete next to it. I tried drilling through the
concrete....flowers grew up through
them. Best to bend the bottom edge of aluminum up a tad or drill holes
through the aluminum.

The guy lost his house 4 years ago when a lightning strike set the house on fire and it burned down. Florida has a lot of lightning and back in 2011 there was a lot of lightning activity. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flash Monster

Don't you love it when someone jumps into an 8 year old post
and starts giving advice for solving a dead old problem? I'm
sure ol' Jack has been scouring this group ever since hoping
someone like Marvin comes along with a solution.