Posted to alt.home.repair
taxed and spent taxed and spent is offline

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 11:24:19 AM UTC-4, taxed and spent wrote:

I have no problem in general with hunting. But when you want
to hunt exotic species, where we all know they're numbers
and habitat are dwindling, then I think it;s disgusting. I too
hope this jerk gets everything that's coming to him.

I prefer the rule of law, and then he can get whatever is coming to him.

And so far, that's exactly what's happening.

but not what's being called for.