Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Bob Green: Why extradition is inevitable.

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:49:53 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 11:41:15 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/31/2015 11:05 AM, bob haller wrote:

\theres NO EXCUSE for what he did! he richly deserves everything that is happening to him.

I agree with those who said that if this were the first incident, his
story might be believable. But it's not.

i hope he gets extradiated gets life no parole where he was part of the crime and attempted cover up, trying to destroy tracking collar.

his experience will discourage others in the future.

He may deserve what happens to him, but what about his employees? He
probably has an assistant, hygienist, receptionist, etc. They are now
out of work too.

It would suck to show up at work one day to find you no longer have a
job because your boss is a jerk. Yes, eventually they would have been
anyway but there would have been a transition time to make plans.

That's funny.

They're probably spraying each other with the water hose now. After
they used the laughing gas. I hate to think what happens with the
reclining dental chair. Probably watching TV from that. (My dentist has
a TV there.)