Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Bank relaxes security. Acceptable?

In article ,
micky wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:03:41 -0400,
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

"Make sure your user name, password, and answers to your security
questions are unique and...."

Usually lawyer talk makes a certain amount of sense once parsed - but
that one just doesn't make it.

To my (possibly overly-literal) mind it even implies that the user
somehow has access to the universe of Vanguard IDs and PWs so they can
check themselves....

I've got every dime I own in Vanguard funds

Any financial advisor, except maybe one who works for Vanguard, wil tell
you that that is a mistake. You shoudl have a balanced portfolio with
not too much money invested in any one thing or any one company.

Vanguard has many mutual funds of many different kinds and
Vanguard is generally noted to have the lowest costs (which impacts on
return). So, assuming he has some in the Vanguard Big Cap Fund and some
in the Vanguard Small Cap Fund and some in the Vanguard Bond Fund and
some in the Vanguard Foreign Fund, that should be okay.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein