bunboy

Default Pioneer big Screen Power probem SIMPLE?

I have an old big screen Pioneer I have had for years. To get it started
now I have plug and unplug it over and over in the wall till it finally
starts. the longer I go without watching it the longer I have to plug and
unplug it. Sometimes I have to do it for ten minutes to get it working
sometimes just a minute. Almost always related to how long ago the last
time I watched it.
What's wrong with it? Can I fix it myself? IF I am lucky enough to
find an honest person to fix it about how much is it going to cost. It still
gets a decent picture but it's not my main or even second TV . Help please?

--
Bunboy The people who can smile when things go wrong have found someone
else to blame