Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Expensive capacitor / housing styles

On 7/29/2015 12:03 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/29/2015 6:51 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Yes, it can get down near zereo F (minus 17c) in the
winter. Cold enough that I don't want to go out for
any reason. Hope the clutter helps with the heat,
but I kind of doubt it.

Dress warm all the time indoors and outdoors and only change clothes
like you've entered a speed contest when the heat has been turned up
enough so most body parts won't freeze in the interim. Right?

That's pretty much the way of it. I've found that a
humidifier is a huge help in the winter. Takes about
two gal of water a day. I do what I can to keep the
house vapor tight, but obviously the humidity is going
some where.

--
..
Christopher A. Young