Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Expensive capacitor / housing styles

On 7/29/2015 6:51 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/28/2015 10:05 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/28/2015 6:36 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
We have a wide range of housing, where I am. As it
happens, I live in a trailer in a trailer park.
Walking distance from me are apartments, and fourplex
houses. And farther than that are stick built frame
houses. About five miles away is a KOA full of campers.

But me, well, trailer with not enough insulation and
too much clutter.

Doesn't it get pretty cold in the winter where you live? Maybe the
clutter actually helps with the insulation factor? As least that's what
I hope for us. Everyone else here is a clutter bug, except for myself,
of course. (hahaha!!)

Yes, it can get down near zereo F (minus 17c) in the
winter. Cold enough that I don't want to go out for
any reason. Hope the clutter helps with the heat,
but I kind of doubt it.

Dress warm all the time indoors and outdoors and only change clothes
like you've entered a speed contest when the heat has been turned up
enough so most body parts won't freeze in the interim. Right?

--
Maggie