Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Roundup: Should It Kill Poison Ivy?

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:04:58 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

It's been about five days since I first sprayed some poison ivy with
Roundup - with a touch up application yesterday.

I'm not seeing any signs of distress in the stuff.

OTOH, 3 days on crab grass and the stuff is clearly dead or on the way.

Bottom Line: Should Roundup be effective against poison ivy?

If so, what timeframe?

There is and old thread here were a poster added another chemical to
the RU and it killed the PI. bhaller, maybe? RU alone would not kill
it, iirc.