Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Expensive capacitor / metals scrap disposal

On 7/27/2015 9:36 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/27/2015 3:57 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm in the western end of NYS. Two miles from me
is a cow farm. A couple miles in the other
direction, they farm for corn, and some farm
for hay or wheat. Moo!

About 300 miles west of Lawn Guylan.

So, you have a farm too, or you're just in the middle of farm country?
Sounds nice to me.

We have a wide range of housing, where I am. As it
happens, I live in a trailer in a trailer park.
Walking distance from me are apartments, and fourplex
houses. And farther than that are stick built frame
houses. About five miles away is a KOA full of campers.

But me, well, trailer with not enough insulation and
too much clutter.

--
..
Christopher A. Young