Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Expensive capacitor / metals scrap disposal

On 7/27/2015 12:51 PM, Muggles wrote:

Hey, we finally got one window unit to work. We cleaned it out, and
also moved the location it was plugged in to. There is a dedicated
circuit we used to use to plug outdoor lighting into, so we ran an
outdoor heavy duty extension chord to it and plugged the AC into and it
hasn't tripped. Kind of odd, though, cuz, it used to work fine in the
receptacle it was plugged in to but kept tripping. So far it hasn't
tripped and it's been running 45 minutes. Before it tripped after 10
minutes.

I sure hope that gives you years of good service.
Perhaps you fixed what was wrong with it?

--
..
Christopher A. Young