Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 8:56:11 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/27/2015 5:33 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/27/2015 3:48 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Frank (rather large fellow who was a substitute teacher)
was willing to play. He raised his arms in surrender.
Heath promptly shot him.

"Hey, I surrendered!" said Frank.

"Life's not fair." said Heath.

HAHA! Old soul in a very young body.

That was part of the family's oral history
for a LONG time.

Reminds me of this show I watched last night about famous people
searching out their family history. I think it's called "Who Do You
Think You Are?" Have you seen it?

No, have not. Might catch it some day. I have no
broadcast or cable TV here. And don't miss it.
--
.

I've watched it online like most TV shows I watch. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle TV Monster