Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Anderson Casement Window Won't Open

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 25 Jul 2015 09:00:24 -0500, Rascus
Washington III wrote:

On 07/24/2015 09:45 PM, bob haller wrote:

If it doesn't move, but should, apply WD-40.

BTW, WD is a lubricant, and I'm sticking to
my story no matter what.

Use the LRT and spray into the mechanism.

wd 40 is a drying agent and not a lubricant....

worse it turns to good when it dries up.

the wd 40 police will be watching your every move

Here we go again...

Yes, WD-40 is a brand not a specific product.

http://wd40.com/products

WD-40 is a brand and a specific product. Why someone would argue
otherwise I don't understand. I don't know the name they use for the
product now, but whatever they made, probably first, that comes in an
aerosol can and is a light lubricant is the product referred to when
people say WD-40. That's a more common use than using it as a brand
is.