Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Boxer resistant fence

Nil wrote:
On 27 Jul 2015, "Terry Coombs" wrote in
alt.home.repair:

You have an interesting concept of trolling . I saw a couple of
suggestions about containing the dogs ... both of which had some
merit IMO .

Perhaps you didn't notice that the guy asked the same question a few
days ago. You probably don't know that he has a history of doing the
same thing in other groups. Perhaps you didn't notice that my
suggestion was patently absurd. Perhaps you didn't notice that several
other answers in this thread were also patently absurd.

Gotta say , from where I'm standing it looks a lot more like you're
the troll .

Perhaps you need to get out more.

Hey , I get out plenty ! Why just today I went up the little dirt road to
the big dirt road to the highway to get to town ! Took the wife to Pizza Hut
for lunch - after we got some more chicken feed and a piece of steel tube
for a project .
OK , I didn't see his previous post , don't even recall seeing his name
here before . Apparently I don't read the groups he's been posting in ...
but your suggestion of poisoned razor ribbon sounds like something a
dog-hater would say ...
--
Snag