Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default OT Bank relaxes security. Acceptable?

On 07/27/2015 05:44 AM, danny burstein wrote:
The simplest, of course, id looking at the IP address. That's comparable
to checking the "area code" on your phone if you call them as opposed
to the complete phone number, but it's a start.

My home computer goes through a wireless network so the IP isn't a
constant. The weather and ads I get are often for the Utah area since
that's one location where IP's are drawn from the pool. A couple of
times I've gotten a blacklisted IP and had to verify that I wasn't a
spammer.