Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default BBQ SMOKE IS ILLEGAL IN FLORIDA?

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 17:01:23 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 6:32:52 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 17:54:57 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/26/2015 5:38 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 15:17:33 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I know there are a few folks who post here from Florida and I thought this might be interesting. O_o

http://preview.tinyurl.com/npmsw5q

[8~{} Uncle BBQ Monster

Now you know why I left Florida. The Damn Yankees moved in.

The video suggests you are not allowed to have BBQ smoke on your
street but on you property is okay?

Can somebody explain Snow Birds transformation to Damn Yankees?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu8bODcFfAQ

Global BBQ smoke climate winds or what? Yankees and Liberals please
chime in.

geesh I'd tell the guy to get off my property and walk away.

Some ass-hat showed up on my property telling me he was going to
install XYZ Internet for my house. Insisting! Asked for his ID
credentials. I ran that SOB off and emplaned anything he did I would
rip out. He went next door trying the same, and told my neighbor I
was crazy. Neighbors said; he his crazy, not to mess with me.
Neighbor ran him off to. Another clown was loudly beating on my front
door once. I came around the corner with a hatchet (work tool) in my
hand. Eyes got big and said "you have a hatchet." Explained I sure
did - git your ass down the road before I call the Coroner to pick you
up. Sometimes you don't really need a gun or large teeth for chewing
ears off.

I've gotten rid of pests by acting crazy. I'd walk toward them with a crazy look in my eyes, my arms outstretched, dragging one leg and my tongue hanging out while making Tasmanian Devil sounds like the cartoon Taz. The meanest toughest thug is afraid of a crazy person. People are fun to frak with. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Crazed Monster

Couple three months ago three ass-hats were distracting store clerks
and stealing the store blind. Two clerks are timid and not
confrontational, not paying attention. So I spoke up. The leader of
the pack got in my face and invited me outside so all three could
handle me. I told that slimy faced Mexican that I was already
standing at the door, on my way out. Told him not to make the wrong
mistake, he may not like the results by dealing with me. (all on
video). I have experience already fighting 3 on 1. Then this ass hat
made a verbal; attack on a beautiful female customer. She got in his
face just like I did. I'm old but a 3 on 1 fight would have been a
hoot, to hone my skills.

All bark no bite from those ass-hats.