Dave

Default Sony power supply parts cross reference

Good Day All,

I am still trying to get these parts from a local shop that may be
able to get Sony components. However, either the shop is reluctant to
order me these parts (for fear of losing bigger piece of the pie when
they can fix the problem for me at 10X or 15X the cost), or their
computer is really down. Then, I hope someone in this NG would help?

The problem is relatively common for 93, 94 Sony TV, mine is of
chassis AA1, of "sudden death". A cold solder joint or more at one of
the push-pull transformer output going to the (usually) horizontal
transistor outputs (Q601, Q601) eventually caused them to fail
(shorted).

The transistor generic P/N are obvious, but I need to also replace
those varistors and fusible link(s) and would need industry parts that
cross Sony's varistors and fusible links.

Q601 (2SC4834) 8-729-019-51
Q602 (2SC4834) 8-729-019-51
VDR601 Varistor 1-807-288-11
VDR602 Varistor 1-810-053-11