Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Appliance industry warns....

On 7/25/2015 8:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/24/2015 11:22 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/24/2015 8:40 PM, J Burns wrote:

Does the CLR do the same with the nasty fumes?

Nah. Besides water, the main ingredient is glycolic acid. It's a little
stronger than the acetic acid in vinegar, but it's also an ingredient in
skin-care products.

ok... thanks for the info. I plan on going shopping some time tomorrow,
so I'll pick some up when I go.

And for those of us reading, please let us know
if the stuff works for you. Always nice to hear
from real people about real world experience.

I sure will post the results. It'll be this afternoon before I get to
the store, though, so I'll probably try the product later today.

--
Maggie