Mike Bates

Default Need Cross to HA12019 VU driver IC

I'm thinking about building a 5 position 10LED bargraph spectrum analyzer
for mainly visual effects, and I picked the HA12019, because i have used
them before, and I have no more ICs left, the ICs i had were pulls.

I have the basic schematic on how to do it, and I need a cross to this IC I
can find at mcmelectronics.

its 12 position led driver, but i only going to use 10 of it.

Is this a good IC? or no?

I like to be able to find a cheap 10 led vu driver IC.

im building a 5-bar spectrum, so im going to need 5 ICs.

mcmelectronics is local, so anyone got any ideas?