Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Brother all in one says out of ink but there is ink printer scannercopier fax say

On 07/23/2015 08:16 AM, trader_4 wrote:
I have a Brother color laser MFC and it also won't
print because it says it's out of toner. Except that it
has plenty of black toner, it's out of one of the colors,
which I rarely use and don't need right now.
Why that would prevent it from printing in BW, IDK, but
apparently these things are finicky.

I have an older Brother HL-4070CDW that has a problem with color
printing, and now has no color toner cartridges just black. I just use
it for B/W printing. There's a setting in the driver.

Maybe yours has such a setting.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"You didn't hear it You didn't see it..." ...how absurd it all seems
without any proof" -- from "Tommy" by 'The Who'