Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/22/2015 12:19 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/22/2015 11:05 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/22/2015 6:42 AM, Robert Green wrote:
The logic is pretty simple which is why it's hard to understand why the
religious types are so up in arms. No one I've ever heard of has
"caught"
gayness like you might the measles.

Have you ever heard of "influence"? What about "learned behavior"?

Of course, there are so many other behaviors we
just accept as part of society. Japanese bow,
English hold the little finger out for tea. Why
not homosexuality? I think that hetro is default,
but a kid who's poorly raised may be influenced.
Some poorly raised kids play all the time about
cutting heads off Jews.

When babies are born their sole goal in life is to demand what they want
when they want it and they scream and cry until they get it. From the
beginning they are in a learning mode to see what works for them. They
are all about 'self' until they "learn" to temper their needs and wants
based on what they've learned. From that point on it's a horse race as
to what direction they take their lives.

--
Maggie