Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 11:55:45 AM UTC-5, FrozenNorth wrote:
On 7/22/2015 12:42 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:31:44 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/22/2015 11:26 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
Muggles writes:

Prejudice is only bad if it supports evil. Otherwise, prejudice that
supports good is good prejudice.

If you think "unfair" and "illogical" can be twisted into a virtue
you live is some kind of 1984 Truth Ministry.
Oh well, I'm done with you.

If you think there is nothing under the sun that isn't open for
interpretation then you're deluded.

...thought I warned you before that Dan would kill file you. When he
disagrees he shuts you out. Oh well

Muggles isn't known for taking sage advise, she was forced to leave
another newsgroup after ****ing off enough people. That was under a
different name actually a shortened version of her real name which is
*not* Maggie.

....from what I know of you...I would take her side in a second! Maybe you are intellectually castrated by women with an opinion?