Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/22/2015 11:05 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/22/2015 6:42 AM, Robert Green wrote:
The logic is pretty simple which is why it's hard to understand why the
religious types are so up in arms. No one I've ever heard of has "caught"
gayness like you might the measles.

Have you ever heard of "influence"? What about "learned behavior"?

Of course, there are so many other behaviors we
just accept as part of society. Japanese bow,
English hold the little finger out for tea. Why
not homosexuality? I think that hetro is default,
but a kid who's poorly raised may be influenced.
Some poorly raised kids play all the time about
cutting heads off Jews.

--
..
Christopher A. Young