Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/22/2015 8:16 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message

stuff snipped

Probably so. Although some there think he would have made sure none
of the cupcakes got into the hands of gay people. I think Jesus would
have wanted the cupcakes to go to everyone, gay, straight, Trans,
whatever. That's how Jesus was.

From everything I've read about just HIS teachings and not the follow-on
works of others you're right on the money. He was unafraid to preach to and
comfort lepers. I don't remember him checking ID and criminal/sexual
history when he performed the miracle of feeding the poor. You would think
if homosexuality was the enormous evil that some religious types make it out
to be, that Moses and God would have mentioned it by adding an eleventh
commandment. Apparently thought crimes like coveting a neighbor's goods or
wife was of a higher priority.

I'm sure you're aware of what the Bible states about homosexuality, so
your argument here is a bit odd.

--
Maggie