Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/22/2015 8:07 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 7/22/2015 12:34 AM, Muggles wrote:

One argument in favor of being gay is people are born gay. I've always
countered that argument with a logical response. Do you think people are
born gay?

We are what we are. We can't change our sexual preference any more than
we can change our eye color. Maybe someday we'll be able to alter our
firmware and tweak our attributes.

There are colored contact lenses that can turn brown-eyes blue but I get
your point. What really frosts my cake is that many religious types
actually believe if you work VERY hard at it, you can "ungay" youself.

All it takes to become anything is a decision, and then putting your
actions behind that decision.

[cut lengthy text]

--
Maggie