Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/22/2015 1:33 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message

Yet in spite of that the good Christians on here would refuse service
to gays DUE TO THEIR CHRISTIAN RELIGION!!! They make a mockery of
their Christianity.

"Prejudice, a dirty word, and faith, a clean one, have something in common:
they both begin where reason ends." - Harper Lee

Prejudice:
: an unfair feeling of dislike for a person or group because of race,
sex, religion, etc.

me- I was wondering who gets to decide which feelings are unfair?

: a feeling of like or dislike for someone or something especially when
it is not reasonable or logical

me- Also wondering, who gets to decide what feelings are logical or
reasonable?

We tend to toss the word "prejudice" around as IF it is a dirty word,
but it isn't. It represents people's feelings, and that's one thing that
can't be legislated, manipulated, or controlled in people around us let
alone ourselves.

--
Maggie