Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default A Bit Of Embarrassment For Our Wonderful Governor!

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:20:43 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 4:18:45 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...ioned-32599565

I hope with 16 contenders (and growing) that there is a better choice...

Besides reflecting on Walker, it also shows the problems with the
kind of programs typically championed by libs. Whenever you have
govt making business decisions, deciding which companies to give
special loans or investment to, picking winners and losers,
it almost always leads to problems, corruption, economic inefficiencies, cronyism, etc.